Colorado Hiking & Backpacking
Check out our hiking trips in Colorado for exceptional hiking and backpacking adventures in stunning, diverse mountains. These adventurous expeditions are experiences you'll remember for the rest of your life! We operate Colorado backpacking trips, portered treks, inn-based Colorado hiking tours, basecamp tours, and day hike tours in Rocky Mountain National Park, and backpacking trips in the amazing Flat Tops Wilderness.
You don't need to be an expert or own special equipment to go on one of our Colorado hiking trips. Wildland Trekking excursions are all-inclusive! You'll hike with an expert guide, enjoy delicious food, use the best gear and stay in wonderful accommodations, whether you're at an inn or a camp. When you book a trip with us, it's a one-and-done deal. We'll work out all the details, so you don't have to. We offer a variety of trips that vary based on the destination, difficulty, length of time, cost and type. Choose a Colorado hiking trip for your next great adventure!
More About Colorado Hiking Vacations
Backpacking & Hiking Trips in Colorado
Wildland Trekking offers trips in two Unique Colorado destinations:
- Rocky Mountain National Park: This national park is in many ways the heart of Colorado's Rocky Mountains. On a hiking trip to this beautiful park, you can see wildlife, waterfalls, pristine rivers, lakes and creeks, sweeping views, snowy mountain peaks, glaciers and much more. During every moment of a hiking or backpacking trip in Rocky Mountain National Park, you will be captivated by the incredible landscapes around you.
- Flat Tops Wilderness: You'll become familiar with this Colorado secret gem if you join one of our Flat Tops backpacking trips. This destination is home to more than 100 lakes, volcanic peaks, waterfalls and more.
Whichever destination you choose, you'll have an unforgettable experience exploring the sweeping beauty of Colorado.
Types of Colorado Hiking Tours
At Wildland Trekking, we know everyone is a little different. To make sure we have a trip that anyone can enjoy, we offer a variety of different types of hikes and tours in Colorado. Here are some of the options you can choose from:
- Colorado Backpacking Trips: With so many beautiful trails and sites, you'll feel like a part of the scenery during a backpacking trip. These trips are best for guests looking for a demanding, adventurous wilderness experience.
- Basecamp Hiking Tours: we have one basecamp tour in Colorado - our Rocky Mountain National Park Basecamp Tour. This trip combines a series of adventurous day hikes with comfortable frontcountry camping, fantastic outdoor cooking, and access to showers.
- Inn-Based Hiking Tours: Similar to the basecamp tour, these trips combine adventurous day hikes with accommodations and meals on a multi-day tour, except that these are based in lodges, hotels and inns instead of camping. Meals are a combination of restaurant/lodge meals and picnic meals prepared by your guide.
- Rocky Mountain Snowshoe Tours: Hiking isn't just for warmer weather. Available only in Rocky Mountain National Park, you'll see the park in a whole new light, covered in pristine snow! You can even take a snowshoe tour over several days or experience the fun during a day hike.