Havasu Falls Outfitted Package
- Make your trip convenient and easy
- Travel light and conveniently to N. Arizona
- Use our top-of-the-line rental equipment
- Gourmet, easy-to-prepare meal selection
- Instruction on use of gear and meal prep
- Choose from 3-day and 4-day packages
- Use of gear valued at over $800/person
Our Havasu Falls outfitted packages do not include campground reservations, which must be obtained directly from the Havasupai Tribe. Read more about obtaining Havasu Falls Permits and Reservations.
Wildland Trekking's Havasu Falls outfitted packages provide you with nearly everything you need to have an unforgettable hike to the famous Havasupai Waterfalls! You acquire your campground reservations and we supply nearly everything else so you can travel light, plan easy and have the time of your life!
We know Havasupai extremely well, having operated guided tours to the Southwest's most famous waterfalls since 2005. The Tribe put a 1-year moratorium on tour companies in 2019, but you can still take advantage of many of the benefits of our tours, just without the guides.
Our outfitted packages include tents, sleeping pads, backpacks, trekking poles, stoves, pots and pans, eating utensils, breakfasts, dinners and more.
Up to: $320 pp
- Trekking Poles
- Sleeping Pads
- Kitchen Gear
- 2 people: $580
- 3 people: $750
- 4 people: $880
- 5 people: $1000
- 6 people: $1080
- 7 people: $1220
- 8 people: $1360
- 9 people: $1500
- 10 people: $1640
- 10+ people: call for custom quote
- 2 people: $640
- 3 people: $840
- 4 people: $1000
- 5 people: $1100
- 6 people: $1200
- 7 people: $1340
- 8 people: $1480
- 9 people: $1620
- 10 people: 1760
- 10+ people: call for custom quote
Rental Trekking Poles
Kelty Salida 1
Rental Sleeping Pads
Rental Kitchen Gear
Drop-off Supplies at Grand Canyon Caverns Inn, Peach Springs or Seligman
Rental Sleeping Bag
Mix of Snacks
Rental Day Pack
Alternative backpack if using pack horses
Pick up Supplies at Grand Canyon Caverns Inn, Peach Springs or Seligman
The first step in executing a trip to Havasu Falls is securing camping reservations or "permits" through the Havasupai Tribe. Please refer to our resource page that details how to secure Havasupai reservations. Once you have your reservations, then it's time to start planning the next steps!
Book your package with us, so it's all here in Arizona waiting for you when you arrive! Packages must be booked at minimum 2 weeks in advance. In addition to permits and what we provide, you'll also need a sleeping bag per person (or you can add them on for $45/person), clothing, solid footwear, lunches, water bottles, trail snacks (which can also be added on) and personal items.
You will pick up your gear package the day before your adventure begins between 3 and 7 pm at the Wildland Trekking headquarters at 4025 East Huntington, Suite 150, Flagstaff, AZ. A Wildland Trekking representative will be in contact approximately 7 days before your trip to coordinate the rendezvous.
For an additional fee of $500, a Wildland Trekking representative can meet you at Grand Canyon Caverns Inn, Seligman or Peach Springs (towns close to the trailhead), to drop off the supplies. This is especially helpful for groups coming from Las Vegas.
When you pick up your supplies, or we drop them off, a Wildland Trekking representative will walk through every piece of gear with you and illustrate how to use it effectively and safely. We will also give a lesson on packing and fitting your backpack and the basics of backpacking and camping at Havasu Falls.
We are also more than happy to provide insights about Havasu Falls and tips for pulling off a great trip. However, please note that any information provided is simply advice given from a place of goodwill and is not part of the package, thus we accept no liability for any decisions made based on or not based on any information provided.
All gear and supplies are required to be returned to the Wildland Trekking headquarters in Flagstaff, Arizona by 7pm on the final day of your trip. If necessary, accommodations can be made to drop-off the morning after your trip ends.
For an additional fee of $500, a Wildland Trekking representative can meet you at Grand Canyon Caverns Inn, or in Seligman or Peach Springs (towns close to the trailhead), to pick up the supplies. This is especially helpful for groups returning to Las Vegas.
Payment in full is due at the time of booking. Cancellations are subject to a 15% administration fee more than 48 hours before the first day of your reservation. Less than 48 hours before the first day of your reservation, there are no refunds.
The standard package is for a backpacking style trip, which means you will be carrying your gear and supplies in and out of Havasupai in a technical, multi-day backpack that is provided as part of the package. An orientation will be provided at the time of pick-up or drop-off of supplies to illustrate how to use the varioius gear items, how to fit and pack your backpack, and how to prepare meals...etc. And of course we're more than happy to answer any questions you have.
When you register, part of what you will provide are the height, weight and gender of the various participants so we can be sure and provide the correct sizes.
- Womens Multi-day Backpack: Deuter Aircontact 60+10 with rain cover
- Mens Multi-day Backpack: Deuter Aircontact 75+1- with rain cover
- Youth Packs: Deuter Fox 30 or 40 with rain cover
- Daypack (if using horses): Osprety Kestral 32 (sm/med or med/lg)
- Kids Daypack (if using horses): Osprey Kid's Jet 18 or Zip 25
- Trekking Poles: Black Diamond Trailback Trekking Poles
- 1-Person Tent: Kelty Salida 1
- 2-Person Tent: Kelty Trailridge 2
- 3-Person Tent: Kelty Trailridge 3
- Sleeping Pads: Thermarest Prolite Plus (short, reg, long)
- Backpacking Stove: MSR Pocket Rocket
- Stove Fuel: MSR Fuel Cannisters
- Folding Sink: Granite Gear Outback Kitchen Sink
- Pots and Pans: MSR Non-stick (5.3L, 3.2L, fry pan)
- Kitchen Tools: Pack knife, GSI Pivot Spatula, GSI Pivot Spoon
- Dining: GSI Bowls, Plates and Cups
- Utensils: GSI Forks, Spoons
Camp breakfasts and dinners are provided as part of the package. The 3-day package includes 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners; the 4-day package includes 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners. The meals are gourmet backcountry meal kits hand-picked for their premier quality, nutritional value and delicious taste. Cooking these meals only requires adding hot water. A stove, fuel, pots and pans, utensils, plates and bowls are included for your ease of preparing your meals.
Lunches are not provided, and trail snacks are available as an add-on ($25/person for the 3-day package, $35/person for the 4-day package).
When you register for a package, you will have the option of selecting your meals. Options are as follows:
- Breakfast: Bac'Un Scramble (GF, V)
- Breakfast: Energy Oatmeal (GF, V)
- Dinner: Pad Thai (GF, P)
- Dinner: Chicken Gumbo (GF)
- Dinner: Thai Curry (GF, P)
- Dinner: Indian Vegetable Korma (GF, V)
- Dinner: Red Pesto Pasta (V)
- Dinner: Jambalaya (GF, V)
- Dinner: Wild Mushroom Couscous (V)