Colorado Hiking & Backpacking
If you love nature or are looking for an exciting, unique adventure for your next trip, check out one of our hiking trips in Colorado with Wildland Trekking. These adventurous expeditions are something you will remember for the rest of your life, seeing gorgeous sites first-hand in some of the most beautiful places in Colorado.
You don't need to be an expert or own all the necessary equipment to go on one of our trips. Wildland Trekking excursions are all-inclusive. You'll follow an expert guide, enjoy delicious food, use the best gear and stay in wonderful accommodations, whether you're at an inn or a camp. When you book a trip with us, it's a one-and-done deal. We'll work out all the details, so you don't have to. We offer a variety of trips that vary based on the destination, difficulty, length of time, cost and type. Choose a Colorado hiking trip for your next great adventure!
Backpacking & Hiking Trips in Colorado
Wildland Trekking offers trips in two Unique Colorado destinations:
- Rocky Mountain National Park: The park is in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. During a trip to this beautiful place, you'll see wildlife, waterfalls, clear blue rivers, lakes and creeks, sweeping views, cloudy mountain peaks and much more. During every moment of a trip through the Rocky Mountain National Park, you will be captivated by the incredible landscapes around you.
- Flat Tops Wilderness: You'll become familiar with this Colorado secret gem when you choose to visit Flat Tops Wilderness. This destination is home to more than 100 lakes, volcanic peaks, waterfalls and more.
Whichever destination you choose, you'll have an unforgettable experience exploring the sweeping beauty of Colorado.
Types of Trips
At Wildland Trekking, we know everyone is a little different. To make sure we have a trip that anyone can enjoy, we offer a variety of different types of hikes and tours in Colorado. Here are some of the options you can choose from:
- Backpacking: With so many beautiful trails and sites, you'll feel like a part of the scenery during a backpacking trip. You carry a pack of personal necessities and the items needed to camp overnight.
- Basecamp Tours: Similar to a backpacking trip, while on a basecamp tour, you will also camp outdoors every night. But, instead of camping in a new location every night, you will set up camp at one location and return to it after each day. This saves you from setting up and tearing down camp daily.
- Inn-Based Hiking: If you need a break from the outdoors during your evenings, you'll be set up at an accommodating inn every evening during the trip.
- Snowshoe Tours: Hiking isn't just for warmer weather. Available only in Rocky Mountain National Park, you'll see the park in a whole new light, covered in pristine snow! You can even take a snowshoe tour over several days or experience the fun during a day hike.
To find the perfect tour for you, read more details and itineraries online today to learn about all the amazing hikes and excursions in Colorado we have to offer.